Mobile Library/Covid Library Use
During the fall, 2020 semester, the library WILL be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., with a closure from 10-11 a.m.
Mobile Library/Book Procurement Procedure
There are multiple ways to get books:
- Mobile Library - Students can pre-order a book and have it delivered to them in a classroom/shop, or have it ready for them to pick up before or after school, or during lunch
- Students may visit the library to look for a book with teacher permission and a pass. Teachers should call ahead (x2000) to make sure the library is available.
- Up to five students may browse books at a time
- We also have an extensive ebook selection as part of the Commonwealth eBook collection
- Check out free online books elsewhere
- Teachers may bring or send small groups to the library to borrow books. Teachers should call ahead (x2000) to make sure the library is available.
How do I request a book the library doesn't have?
If we don't have the book you want, fill out this form and we'll get it for you!