Aspen Family Portal Information
The Aspen Family Portal is a secure web-based system that allows students and parents/guardians to view information on student progress and status at Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School.
Diman Aspen Guides For Parents/Guardians
- Creating Your Aspen Account
- Aspen Guides For Parents/Guardians - Aspen Overview
- Yearly Registration Information
Aspen Family Portal Access:
Aspen accounts are generated during the first weeks of the year. Parents / guardians will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your account. Please be sure to complete your initial account setup on a computer.
If you need support with your account, please email email@example.com
Aspen Helpful Reminders:
- Keep a secure record of your username and password. If you forget your password first try the "I forgot my password" link on the Aspen log in page. If that does not work or your account becomes disabled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have an established account your account with remain active for the following school years until your son's or daughter's graduation date.
- All requests to update demographic information within Aspen should be addressed to the guidance office.
- Any questions or concerns specific to family portal accounts, including disabled accounts or requests to add additional children should be directed via email to email@example.com.
How to Complete Online Forms:
How to Complete Shop Selection Forms: