Special Education Department Overview
Math MCAS Math Tutoring Schedule
October 7 through April 17, 2020
- Tuesday/Thursday - 8-9, 9:15-10:15 a.m.
- Wednesday/Friday - 9:15-10:10 a.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday - 11:30-12:30, 12:45-1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday/Friday - 12:45-1:45 p.m.
- Tue/Thu - 8-9, 9:15-10:15, 11:30-12:30, 1:30-2:30
- Wed/Fri - 9:15-10:15, 11:30-12:30
Diman provides a range of services to all students with disabilities as per their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs). For those students requiring more academic supports due to their learning differences, Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School offers both substantially separate and inclusive co-taught academic settings. The substantially separate classes are taught by special education teachers utilizing small group instruction, while the co-taught classrooms are comprised of both a content area and special education teacher working together to provide instruction and supports within the co-taught setting. In order to provide students with disabilities the least restrictive environment for delivery of instruction they may be placed in any combination of sub-separate, co-taught, or general education classroom settings.