Technology at Diman
- Aspen Help
- Cross-discipline Helpful Links
- MassONE Acceptable Use Policy
- Technology Plan
- SmartBoard Training Resources
- Technology Resources for Teachers and Students
- SIMSViewer (password for public data: diman)
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) Student Information Management System (SIMS) is a student-level data collection system that allows the Department to collect and analyze accurate and comprehensive information, to meet federal and state reporting requirements, and to inform policy and programmatic decisions.Three times each year, districts transmit 52 data elements to DESE for all students.
SIMSViewer allows you to view Diman's SIMS data by simply filling in dropdown boxes with one (1D), two (2D), or three (3D) field(s) you desire to look up. Results are displayed in chart format allowing quick and understandable answers to statistical questions.