Employment at Diman Regional
NOTICE OF VACANCIES
Substitute Administrative Assistant
- $17.59 per hour
- $100 per day
Special Education Long-Term Substitute
- Qualifications/Duties: Pursuant to District Long Term Substitute Job Description
- Terms: October 19 through November 20
- Compensation: $165 daily
Special Education Teacher
- Qualifications/Duties: Pursuant to District Job Description for Special Educaiton Teacher
- Terms: Pursuant to DTA Contract
- Compensation: To be negotiated
Director of Extra-Curricular Athletics and Social Media
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Organize and administer overall program of extra-curricular athletics, both intramural and interscholastic, for the district. Promote and publicize scores, events, changes and updates regarding extracurricular events using District approved social media outlets.
- Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required, Massachusetts certification as director/supervisor/coordinator preferred. Physical Education/Coaching experience preferred.
- Salary: $15,000 annually ($9,185 Athletic Director; $5,815 Social Media) to be paid biweekly over 26 payperiods.
LPN Clinical Instructor – part time
- Schedule: Part-time as needed according to student census.
- Requirements: MA in Nursing Education preferred; BSN, Massachusetts Nursing licensure and equivalent 3 years clinical experience in medical-surgical nursing setting required.
- Salary: In accordance with the Diman Teacher’s Association collective bargaining agreement.
The Greater Fall River Vocational School District, Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School, does not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Human Resource Coordinator
Diman Regional Voc-Tech High School
251 Stonehaven Road, Fall River, MA 02723.
Phone - (508) 672-1070 | Fax - (508) 672-1082
For teaching positions please include an application, transcripts and references. Download an application below. Application materials can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Cafeteria/Clerical/Custodial (Full-time, Part-time or Substitutes)
- Teacher - Academic | Vocational (Full-time, Part-time or Substitutes. Substitute applicants please use the Academic or Vocation Teacher application depending on your area of interest.)
- Extracurricular App 20.21