Reopening 2020/2021 Overview
This page is a work in progress and will be frequently updated.
Last update: 9/15/20
- Masks will be required when students are on campus and must cover the nose and mouth. Mask breaks will be conducted.
- School will reopen on 9/16/20 (click here for the calendar)
- School will be held in a hybrid manner, with half of the shop rotation being in the school at any one time
- Buses will drop off students near door 41, parents will drop off students in the student parking lot, student drivers will park on the north (school) side of the parking lot
- Grades 9/11 will report to the gym through door 41 (see video below)
- Grades 10/12 will report to the auditorium through door 39 (video below)
- Shop rotations will be broken into two sections, with one section being in-person and one being hybrid
- Academics will be fully remote, with students with IEPs being in the building (see Google Classroom codes here)
- Academic classes will be synchronous, meaning students are expected to be in class on time (click here for the daily calendar)
- Attendance will be taken
- Classes will last for 45 minutes, with a 15-minute break in between
Academic week cycles: remote learning procedure:
Vocational week cycles:
- 1 week in person, 1 week remote. Detail video here
Exploratory vocational review:
- Breakfast will be served in the gym and auditorium
- Lunches will be served in shops/classrooms (see schedule here)
- Academic/at home lunch will be from 11:45 to 12:30
- Busses will be released from class by bus
- Student drivers and those getting rides will be released by their teachers
Please click the video below to see how students will be entering school, eating meals, traversing the hallways, and leaving school. Click the links to the left to learn more about our reopening plan.