College Access Pathways
Save Time. Save Money.
COLLEGE ACCESS PATHWAYS
Your future is here at Bristol! CAP is a unique program designed to allow you to work towards your college degree while you’re still in high school. By following the College Access Pathway (CAP), you will earn both your Associate and Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering!
Engineering degrees are available in: BIOENGINEERING | CIVIL | COMPUTER | ELECTRICAL | MECHANICAL
As a CAP student you’ll have access to:
- Complete Bristol Student Experience
- Early Accuplacer Testing
- Guided Pathway of Dual Enrollment Courses
- Personalized Academic Advising
Contact your Guidance Counselor to learn how you can get on the pathway to college success!
- Take the designated Dual Enrollment courses (online courses may be available) during your junior and senior year.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in those courses in order to stay in the program.
- Special state and federal grants will cover the cost of your full-time senior year at Bristol. Pending availability.
- After graduation, submit your Diman transcript to Bristol to be formally admitted to the college.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA or better at Bristol to stay in the CAP program.
- You're in! Admission to UMassD is guaranteed with a 2.5 GPA or better.
- Apply for merit scholarships if eligible (3.0 GPA or higher). This is free money that helps reduce the cost of attendance!