Coronavirus Details & Resources
Visit www.Mass211.org for the most comprehensive list of resources available for everyone during this crisis. You can also call "211" for non-emergency questions and concerns related to COVID-19.
Some important links:
- Need tech support? Click here
- Student check-in survey
- Covid-19 Related links
- Google Classroom Parent Resources
- Parent/Family Support Forum - Friday, March 27 @ 9:00 AM
- Teacher and Staff Coronavirus page
CLICK HERE to access the Greater Fall River Community Resource Guide, including information with Soup Kitchen Dates, Food Pantry Dates, and Emergency Food and Toiletry Assistance.
For emergency mental health crisis support, please visit your nearest emergency room or contact Bay Cove Mobile Crisis at 617-371-3000.
As always, in case of an immediate emergency, dial 911.
FoodSource Hotline - 1-800-645-8333
- Project Bread's FoodSource Holine helps the most vulnerable populations in our state - elders, immigrants, and working poor families who struggle to gain access to SNAP because of stiman, confusion about eligibility, and difficulty navigating a complex process
- Hours - M/F: 8am to 7pm, Sat 10am to 2pm
- Download the flier here
Co-OpThis in an update to the ongoing situation relative to the Coronavirus, at this time the district would respectfully ask that all co-op students NOT report to work until you hear otherwise. Updates will be ongoing.