Welcome Diman Parents
Welcome, parents! As part of our commitment to making Diman work for you, we created this page to serve as a resource for your needs. Check back here regularly to find links to relevant pages, information that will help you and your students with your Diman experience, and opportunities for you and your student(s).
If you have suggestions for content you'd like to see on this page, email our webmaster.
- Covid0-19 Resources
- Class of 2024 info and forms
- Tech support for Chromebooks
- Google Classroom Parent Resources
- ELL - English Language Learners - (2/10/20)
- Exploratory Program Information (8/26/19)
- Exploratory Grading Rubric (8/27/19)
- Honors Testing Schedule for 2020/2021 School Year (3/10/20)
- Instructions for completing online sign off forms (8/26/19)
- Late Bus Sign Up (9/25/19)
- Late Bus Procedures (9/25/19)
- MCAS Prep Programs (1/6/20)
- School Lunch
- Shop Selection Instructions (12/5/19)
- Aspen X2
- Aspen Family Portal Information
- Bell and Lunch Schedules
- Bus Routes (updated 1/30/20)
- Community Resources
- Exploratory Schedule and Info
- EXTENDS extra help days
- FoodSource Hotline
- Greater Fall River Resource Guide
- Links to Helpful External Sites
- Lunch Menu
- MCAS Preparation Academy
- Naviance Brochure (PDF)
- Nurses' Office
- PAC - Parent Advisory Council
- PTO - Parent Teacher Organization
- Parent Academy
- Safety for Students
- School Nurses
- Senior Class Info
- Social Host Law
- Sports Calendar
- Diman Store
- Student Handbook
- Student Support Programs (Teacher extra help days)
- Summer Assignments
- Talking to Your Kids About Suicide (PDF)
- Teachers and Staff
- Title One
- Wellness Policy
Parent Forum Series
The Diman faculty, staff, and administration would like to welcome all community members to our Parent Forum Series. This forum series, designed to support and educate Diman stakeholders, is open to the public and does not require prior registration. More information about this series can be provided by contacting Dr. Katie Warren at email@example.com.
- September 19, 2918- AP Kickoff (download presentation here)
- October 10, 2019 - Exploratory
- November 16, 2019 - Cooperative Education (download more info here)
- February 8, 2020 - Dual Enrollment and Advanced Placement
- Covid-19 Related Parent/Family Support Forum - Friday, March 27 @ 9:00 AM
Diman Regional has once again come in at the number one spot in Vocab Bowl, a competition put on through Vocabulary.com. Even through these unprecedented times of virtual learning, Diman came through with 95,652 mastered vocabulary words, more than 40,000 more than the runner-up. Congratulations to all students and staff who made this possible! We are strong! We are Diman strong!
Our library is thrilled to announce that we're now a member of the Commonwealth eBook Collection. You can now download books, graphic novels, and audiobooks to any device, including your own phones or laptops. Get details on how to use it our school's library web page.
Student voting for the Mass School Library Association bookmark contest is open through Friday, March 6. All students and MSLA members are welcome to vote once each in school ONLY. (No parent or outside voting, please!)
Diman's entry is #4s (at the very bottom of the page). Please support Diman and Sarah!
Attention artists and book lovers - Try your hand at designing a bookmark for the Mass School Library Association's Bookmark Contest and bring glory to yourself and Diman. Swing by the library or our library web site for details. Last year, Diman earned an honorable mention, and our winner's bookmark was printed and is available in the library. Bookmark entries are due on Friday, January 31 at the latest.
Would you like to make a difference in Lives? Would you like to improve your critical thinking and public speaking skills? Fall River and New Bedford Youth Courts are looking for volunteers to serve as prosecuting and defense attorneys, bailiffs and clerks. This is a great opportunity to experience the criminal justice system, earn volunteer time, and make connections in your community. See Mrs. Cooney in C111 for details.
In the News
aps and masks were a matching pair Saturday morning as Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School hosted its Class of 2020 outdoor commencement exercises. In what might have been billed as phase one, half of the school’s 328 graduates received their diplomas at a 10 a.m. commencement exercise held on the John P. Harrington Athletic Fields. (7/26/20)
A group of Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School students saw the fruits of their labors materialized in a dramatic way on Friday when a project they had worked on for a year -- replacing vital sluice gates that help control the flow of water from the Quequechan River -- became an integral part of the city’s infrastructure for decades to come. (7/10/20)
Diman Regional Technical High School of Fall River, Massachusetts, has produced more than 700 face masks and 200 ear guards for donation to local healthcare and residential nursing centers, as well as the Army National Guard. (5/18/20)