Please click the link below to access instructions for completing parent and student sign off forms on the Aspen Portal.
If you do not see the Tasks Widget please do the following:
1. Click on your name in the top right corner
2. Click on Preferences
3. Click the home tab, and check of tasks
4. Click ok
Any parent who would like to request a new account, please follow the procedure below.
Please be sure to complete your initial account set up from a computer. You will be able to access the site by phone after the initial login and set up.
If you need support with your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen Family Portal Information
The Aspen Family Portal is a secure web-based systems that allows students and parent/guardians to view information on student progress and status at Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School.
Aspen Family Portal Access:
A new Aspen Family Portal Access Application Form must be completed and submitted for portal access. Please make sure you scroll through the full apllication and click on the "Submit" button. Please allow up to a week for your family portal account to be activated. You will receive an email from Aspen once your account is activated. If futher information is required to process your account, you will receive an email from Diman requesting specific information. Please use the link below to complete the Portal Application:
Aspen Helpful Reminders:
- Keep a secure record of your username and password. If you forget your password first try the "I forgot my password" link on the Aspen log in page. If that does not work or your account becomes disabled, please email email@example.com.
- Once you have an established account your account with remain active for the following school years until your son's or daughter's graduation date.
- All requests to update demographic information within Aspen should be addressed to the guidance office.
- Any questions or concerns specific to family portal accounts, including disabled accounts or requests to add additional children should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen has released a new interface when accessing the site from your phone. The mobile site will now look like the photo below:
In order to view report cards or the full version of the site, simply click on the three lines in the top left corner, when the menu appears click on view full site.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com