Register for Diman sports
Dear Diman Regional Voc. H.S. Athletes and Families,
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through a partner company, FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTERIt will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Previous medical history information
- Doctor information
- Health Insurance Information
- A current physical (within the past 13 months)
** PLEASE NOTE: FamilyID MUST BE COMPLETED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN OF STUDENT ATHLETE.**
Steps That Need to be Taken at Family IDHere's what familes MUST do to register for a sport:
All students considering trying out for a sport/athletics must create an account with Family ID & Register.
- You will create an account with your name, email address and a PASSWORD.
- You must agree to the terms of service.
- Family ID will send an email to the email address you used to create your account.
- You must open the email to register your student athlete. This is where the actual registration takes place.
- The Username will be your email address.
- Selecting Diman in the school options
Within the registration you will be asked to complete the following:
- Select your sport
- Enter Participant and Family Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Primary Care Physician
- Health Insurance
- Medications and Medical Concerns/Comments
- Medical History
- Policies and Agreements
At the end of the registration you will select Save and Continue. BUT
You are not done until you click on SUBMIT, which will generate a confirmation email.
Every student must have a current physical with in the last 13 months. This must include a medical history. If your physician’s office does not give this to you, you must complete the MIAA one provided online.
The physical can be scanned directly into family ID or handed into the athletic director or athletic trainer or faxed to the confidential fax in the school nurses' office at 508-674-3263.SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening.