Diman Division of Continuing Education
Evening school will be closed from May 20 through August 30, 2022
There are no classes available at this time.
If you need State Paperwork, please click here to email Joan Laflamme
Questions or inquiries call 508-678-2891 ext. 1230
Coming this Fall:
Journeyman Electrical Code Class 75 Hour Modules
Journeyman Plumbing Tiers 1,2,3,4,5
Once classes resume you can click on the Link below to enroll.
Click Here to Register Today!
- If you test positive for Covid-19 do not attend class.
- If you test positive for Covid-19, please provide your positive test results to Mr. John Narcizo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to returning to school, please provide your negative test results to Mr. John Narcizo at email@example.com
- Failure to comply will result in failure of the attendance policy set by the State Board of Electricians CMR 237.22:00
- Any questions or concerns, please contact the DDOC Office Monday or Wednesday evenings at 508-678-2891 extension 1230.
Diman Division of Continuing Education Courses are self-funded, thus we reserve the right to cancel courses
offered for insufficient enrollment or other justifiable reason as determined by the Director.
Students must be at least 18 years of age and not attending a day school.
Diman Division of Continuing Education is eager to offer quality adult education classes.
These programs are for adults who are interested in gaining skills in technical training programs that will prepare them to obtain career opportunities in high-skill, high-wage positions.
These programs will provide skills in a technical area, retrain for new employment, or to learn new skills to achieve gainful employment.
Many of our classes lead to licensure.
Our adult education programs offer an array of education opportunities for adults, ranging from career and technical training programs to recreational activities.
Register today to enhance your personal life, hone your professional skills or develop the skills to secure your new career!
If Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School is closed during the day there will be NO evening sessions.
In the event of evening school cancellation due to inclement weather announcements will be posted on the Diman Regional Home Page
Click here Diman Home Page
Adult Continuing Education Voicemail
Contact Us at (508) 678-2891 and dial extension 1230 or 3110
Visit the Diman Website at www.dimanregional.org and click on the Adult Education Tab.
For more information contact:
Joan Laflamme or call Diman Division of Continuing Education at (508) 678-2891 ext. 1230 or 3110