Greater Fall River Community Resource Guide
We wanted to re-share some very important community resources that can support our families! Please see the resources below, as well as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program information attached.
- Greater Fall River Community Resource video – short video regarding where to access local and state support, as well as helpful apps
- Greater Fall River Community Resource Guide - up-to-date information on emergency services, counseling services, basic needs, disability services, job training, homelessness support, legal services, and much more (also available in Portuguese and Spanish)
- Fall River Food Pantries/Soup Kitchens - up-to-date information on local food access for 7 days/week
- Fuel Assistance for Heat – heat assistance (can also call 1-800-632-8175)
- Mass 211 (also accessed 24/7 by calling 2-1-1) - access to various Massachusetts resources and supports, including food banks, after school care, utility assistance, transportation, etc.
- The Family Resource Center - single point of entry to access community-based, culturally competent family support services (45 Rock Street, Fall River)
- Internet and Computer Assistance – help for paying for internet or a computer
- Behavioral Health Help Line – helps families navigate the behavioral health system and access treatment, including mobile crisis services (can call or text at 833-773-2445)
- Need to Talk? You Matter – emergency resources, including confidential 24/7 hotline information