- Club President- Savanah Carvalho
- Club Vice President- Jesenia Delrosario
- Club Secretary-Leyla Nascimento
- Club Treasurer- Jonathan Barnwell
- Club Webmaster- Leah Nunes
- Club President- Harley Cipollini BU
- Club Vice President- Dannielle Audette DA
- Club Secretary- Cassidy Medeiros BU
- Club Treasurer- Alexander Gonzalez AT
"Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership."
"To develop competent, capable, and caring leaders through the vehicle of service."
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness.
Caring - Our Way of Life
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
Key Club Photos
In the News
When students Jesenia Delrosario, Savannah Carvalho, and Celina Andreoli began to research the poverty and homeless student population in Diman, they began to create a plan to tackle this problem. What started as a SkillsUSA community service project quickly turned into a passion and life changing project for these three girls. (4/22/19)
t was nearly 50 degrees out Tuesday at 1 p.m., with sunshine. But you can get cold standing around outside in that kind of temperature, and it’s December in Massachusetts, so the 50 degrees wasn’t going to last. (12/20/17)
Charity and giving is a year-round event at Diman, but the holiday season brings out additional efforts. In 2015, Diman is helping to feed the hungry, clothe the needy, give toys to the young, and assist the afflicted. Together, these efforts continue decades of holiday giving at Diman. (12/23/2015)