Advisory Board Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School Advisory Board. As a member of the Diman’s Advisory Committee, you will fulfill a vital role for the program and our school, and your input and advice will help to guide our vision for the future.
In order to become a member, the following forms need to be completed, signed, and returned prior to your application being approved by the Greater Fall River Vocational School District Committee. The approval is typically for a three-year period before renewal is required.
- Advisor Application (Please complete and sign)
- CORI Request Form
- CORI Request Form needs to be completed in person or original form notarized
- A copy of a government issued photo ID is needed to process the background check
- If you are a Rhode Island Resident, please request your own BCI and provide us with a copy or submit a notarized Release of Information form included in this packet.
Note! Background Checks will not be processed until proper identification is received.
- Ethics Training and Acknowledgement Receipt to be completed online at https://massethicstraining.skillburst.com/User/index.php
The link above will bring you to the State Ethics Commission page. You will need to create an account in order to access the training. Please make sure to select Greater Fall River Vocational Technical High School (Diman) as the organization. Upon completion, the MA State Ethics Commission will send you a certificate of completion. You are no longer required to provide a copy of the certificate as it will automatically be placed on file with the state.
Please return all the required forms to Mrs. Helena Neves (email@example.com) here at Diman. If you have any questions, please call her at 508-672-1070 ext. 6031.