Advisory Board Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School Advisory Board. As a member of the Diman’s Advisory Committee, you will fulfill a vital role for the program and our school, and your input and advice will help to guide our vision for the future.
In order to become a member, the following forms need to be completed, signed, and returned prior to your application being approved by the Greater Fall River Vocational School District Committee. The approval is typically for a three-year period before renewal is required.
- Advisor Application - Interactive | Non-interactive (Please complete and sign)
- CORI Request Form (Please complete, sign, and return with a copy of a government issued ID)
- Summary: Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees/Volunteers
- Acknowledgement of Receipt (Please return the completed signature page after reading)
- Ethics Training and Quiz http://www.muniprog.eth.state.ma.us/ (Please print certificate and return)
Please return all the required forms to Mrs. Helena Neves (email@example.com) here at Diman. If you have any questions, please call her at 508-672-1070 ext. 6031.