You will need the following documents:
- Students are at their co-op job for 2 weeks at a time during the month
- Employers must provide 30 hours or MORE each week for the co-op student. Thus, week 1 = 30 hours or more, same for week 2
- Job must be related to the vocational program (i.e. Health Assisting student works in Medical Records)
- Students are paid employees of their co-op company.
- Must be covered by YOUR worker’s comp policy.
School Master Calendar 2022-2023
- PLEASE NOTE: This calendar will list students in their respective ACADEMIC CYCLE, NOT CO-OP Cycle. Thus, if the calendar reads "A week" for that week, it will be "B weeks" for their co-op cycle.
- Students are designated “A” and “B” week students.
- This calendar allows the employer to navigate the school year and which student is with them.
- Must be filled out by the direct supervisor with a copy of THEIR driver’s license to be processed.
- We DO NOT require all employees to fill out a CORI
- Processing of the CORI DOES NOT hold back the process of bringing the student on board.
- The supervisor(s) will fill out the appropriate CORI Form
Co-Op Child Labor Laws
- Once a semester, I will email you an evaluation for each student that you have at your facility for their grade
- Typically they come in January and mid-May.
- Below is the rubric. However, the evaluation will be issued via a Google Form
Student Evaluation Rubric