Electronics Technology Shop Policies
- You must be dressed for shop & school properly as listed in the Electronics Shop Dress Code.
- You must follow the Electronics Shop Safety Regulations for all of the tasks you are performing & each piece of equipment that you are using. You must have appropriate safety check-offs on record before equipment is used.
- Safety glasses will be worn as designed whenever using power tools, hand tools and live electronic circuitry. All other times, safety glasses will be worn around the neck with a lanyard.
- You must wear your ID badge around your neck at all times.
- You must have be prepared to work at all times with required materials at hand.
- You must be in your seat when the bell rings at 7:45 a.m.
- You must keep quiet during all announcements in the morning & afternoon or any other time that they are being made during the school day.
- You must follow Diman’s Internet, Computer & Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
- You must keep busy with your assignments. There is no down time in shop.
- You must ask for permission if you need to leave the shop for any reason, you must sign out & take a pass with your ID around your neck.
- Do not jump up to leave when the bell rings for lunch or the end of school day. Remain in your seat at your bench. The teacher will dismiss you.
- All long hair must be tied back and off the collar.
- At the end of the school day before announcements & dismissal you must make sure your bench is clean, turn your computer/equipment off, & push in your seat.
- You must follow all of the policies above & all the regulations listed in the student handbook.
*Any repeated offenses will result in a shop detention & further repeated offenses will result in a school detention.