Policies and Procedures
- Massachusetts' State Law forbids smoking in school buildings and also on school grounds.
- Students are not allowed to park their cars in the parking area immediately in front of the building near the flag poles.
- Students must access the building by means of the main entrance only. All other entrances shall be locked for security purposes.
- There is no parking allowed in front of the large overhead doors near the shops.
- Students are to refrain from roaming the building while on their break. This will allow the custodial staff the opportunity to perform their duties.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and not attending a day school.
- All courses are non-refundable after the first class meeting. Students that violate the attendance requirement for a state regulated licensure course will forfeit their tuition and repeat the course at their own expense.
Please be advised that all Electrical and Plumbing Courses require that students bring the current code book for their trade to every class.
Instructors may ask a student to leave if they do not have the correct code book with them and that absence will count towards their attendance.
Electrical Code Books can be purchased at http://catalog.nfpa.org
Plumbing Code Books can be purchased at http://phccma.org
- If you test positive for Covid-19 do not attend class.
- If you test positive for Covid-19, please provide your positive test results to Mr. John Narcizo at email@example.com
- Prior to returning to school, please provide your negative test results to Mr. John Narcizo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to comply will result in failure of the attendance policy set by the State Board of Electricians CMR 237.22:00
- Any questions or concerns, please contact the DDOC Office Monday or Wednesday evenings at 508-678-2891 extension 1230 or 3110.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Joan Rosseter or call the Diman Division of Continuing Education at (508) 678-2891 ext. 1230 or 3110 Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.