Policies and Procedures
- Massachusetts' State Law forbids smoking in school buildings and also on school grounds.
- Students are not allowed to park their cars in the parking area immediately in front of the building near the flag poles. All other areas are at their disposal.
- Students must access the building by means of the main entrance only. All other entrances shall be locked for security purposes.
- There is no parking allowed in front of the large overhead doors near the shops.
- Students are to refrain from roaming the building while on their break. This will allow the custodial staff the opportunity to perform their duties.
- Students must be at least 16 years old and not attending a day school.
Please be advised that all Electrical and Plumbing Courses require that students
bring the current code book for their trade to every class.
Instructors may ask a student to leave if they do not have the correct code book with them and
that absence will count towards their attendance.
Electrical Code Books can be purchased at http://catalog.nfpa.org/nfpa.codes
Plumbing Code Books can be purchased at http://phccma.org
For more information contact:
Joan Laflamme or call the Office of Continuing Education at (508) 678-2891 ext. 3110 or 1230 Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.