Policies and Procedures
- Massachusetts' State Law forbids smoking in school buildings and also on school grounds.
- Students are not allowed to park their cars in the parking area immediately in front of the building near the flag poles. All other areas are at their disposal.
- Students must access the building by means of the main entrance only. All other entrances shall be locked for security purposes.
- There is no parking allowed in front of the large overhead doors near the shops.
- Students are to refrain from roaming the building while on their break. This will allow the custodial staff the opportunity to perform their duties.
- Students must be at least 16 years old and not attending a day school.
- All courses are non-refundable after first class meeting. Students that violate the attendance requirement for a state regulated licensure course will forfeit their tution and repeat the course at their own expense.
Please be advised that all Electrical and Plumbing Courses require that students bring the current code book for their trade to every class.
Instructors may ask a student to leave if they do not have the correct code book with them and
that absence will count towards their attendance.
Electrical Code Books can be purchased at http://catalog.nfpa.org
Plumbing Code Books can be purchased at http://phccma.org
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Laflamme or call the Office of Continuing Education at (508) 678-2891 ext. 3110 Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.