PTO - Parent Teacher Organization
PTO Donates Memorial Bench
Click here for more info
In their unique position as current and former parents and guardians, the purpose of the PTO is to support the education of the students of Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, guardians, and teachers. The PTO will support the advancement of Seniors’ education with the awarding of scholarships.
- Sponsors both social and effective fundraising events for extra curricular activities for all Diman students.
- Sponsors a senior celebration known as the Bengal Bash. The members of the PTO and parent volunteers host a carnival type atmosphere, catered cookout, and free raffles for Seniors.
- Involves students in helping out with events that we sponsor.
We have also been able to present a graduating senior(s) with a Service Award for their help during his or her four years at Diman.
Keep in mind none of this happens by itself. Without parents working together none of these achievements would be possible. PTO meets the first Wednesday of every month either at 6:30 p.m. in Room 251 or virtually. (excluding January) beginning in September through May. Meeting are open to all.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For information on parent groups and how you can be a busy parent and still participate, please contact:
Mary Elizabeth Perry, Parent Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at email@example.com
- President - Lisa Desrosiers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President - Cheryl Costa (email@example.com)
- Secretary - Beth McMullen Cabral (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer - Judy Davis
- Bengal Bash Coordinators -
Parent to Parent Information