SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-23:
UMass Dartmouth Founder's scholarship- Very specific high achieving criteria; Deadline to apply is February 1, 2023
Club Maderiense - Feast of the Blessed Sacrament scholarship- Deadline to apply is April 1, 2023.
Hamilton Relay Scholarship- Deadline is January 31, 2023
Opportunity scholarship for locked out Dreamers- Deadline is January 31, 2023.
Rockland Trust Scholarship- Deadline is March 6, 2023
A variety of scholarships - deadlines vary but CHECK THESE OUT! Don't let free money for college pass you by!
Somerset Democratic Town Committee Scholarship- Only available to seniors residing in Somerset, MA; deadline to apply is Friday, April 28, 2023
Southcoast health ambassasors scholarship- Application due by April 1, 2023 with all required attachments.
Ellevation Education Scholarship Program- Deadline to apply is March 2, 2023
Student View scholarship- Deadline to apply is April 23, 2023.
The Rebekah Assembly of MA scholarship application 2023- Deadline is March 31, 2023
Various scholarships- These are effective from January 9, 2023 through March 1, 2023.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers- Students pursuing an Engineering or STEM related major. Must apply by March 15, 2023.
Manton Scholars Program- Please see the specific eligibility requirements to apply. Deadline to apply is February 3, 2023
Horatio Alger Scholarship for JUNIORS- Must be a junior currently, demonstrate financial need and be a U.S. citizen. Please click on link for more details. Deadline to apply is March 15, 2023.
Various Scholarships- Deadlines range from December 1, 2022 through May 15, 2023
AmericanTrucks Student Scholarships- Deadline to apply is June 15, 2023. Student must be pursuing a program in the building trades -please check the link for further details.
American Muscle Scholarship- Deadline to apply is June 15 2023. Must be pursuing an automotive degree.
The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund- Must be a high school senior seeking a 4 year college degree full time. Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applicants should be involved in community service and have a history of part-time employment. Applicant must have financial need please see website for more criteria. Deadline is May 1, 2023.
St. Anne's Scholarship 2023- Deadline is January 31, 2023
New ELKS scholarship- Deadline is January 15, 2023
Massachusetts AFL-CIO scholarships- All seniors seeking a college degree or job training are eligible to compete. You must fill out the application and then take the exam. Please visit the website for more details. The deadline to apply is December 16, 2023.
Marine Corps League Scholarship- Must be a child, grandchild, great-grandchild or stepchild of a veteran. The veteran MUST provide their DD 214 form and be submitted with the application. Give completed application to your guidance counselor no later than April 1, 2023.
Massachusetts JCI Senate- The application can be downloaded and must be postmarked no later than January 13, 2023.
Most Valuable Student Elks scholarship- The application deadline is November 14, 2022.
Henry David Thoreau Foundation Scholarship - Their objective is to foster environmental leaders. Application opens on October 15, 2022 and the DEADLINE is February 1, 2023.
Heisman High School Scholarship - Do you have a 3.0 GPA or higher? Have you participated in at least one sport while in high school? Do you also give back to your community? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should apply by October 18, 2022.
https://vmgfoundation.org/- You must be a senior with a biological parent that is currently incarcerated. Application deadline is February 15, 2023.
The following scholarships have deadlines of November 15, 2022.
Mental Health Importance Scholarship- Deadline to apply is December 1,2022.
Pettable Dog Owner Scholarship- Deadline is December 1, 2022.
All scholarship recipients are encouraged to send a thank you note to the awarding institutions. Thank you!
Scholarship listings 2021-22:
- Various Scholarship deadlines June through Aug 2022
- St Annes Hospital Malcolm McDonald Memorial scholarship 2022- please fill out the application by June 30, 2022. Return to the address that is listed on the application.
- 2022 SAH Community Scholarships- See scholarship link for application details. The deadline to apply is 4:00 p.m. on June 30, 2022.
- SAINT ANNE’S HOSPITAL INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 MEDICAL STAFF HOSPITAL FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS- Deadline is 4 p.m. on June 30, 2022. Open link to see criteria to apply.
- Scholarships with deadlines May 29 through June 21, 2022
- Various scholarships with deadlines from May to August 2022
- Citizens scholarship 2022- Deadline is June 30, 2022. Must be attending college in the fall 2022.
- Scholarship deadlines April 30th through June 30th- Various scholarships to check out and make sure to apply.
- Dan Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Application 2022- Must be postmarked no later than April 15, 2022. Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher. Please see cover letter. Criteria
- Urann Scholarship Application 2022- Must be a child of a cranberry bog owner or a cranberry bog employee residing in MA and have financial need. Please see the application for more details. Deadline to submit is June 30, 2022.
- Fall River Garden Club scholarship- Deadline is May 13, 2022
- SouthCoast Community Foundation scholarships - Deadline is March 31st, 2022
- CFC Edward Sullivan Scholarship 2022- Must have been in one of the following programs to qualify, Head Start, After school day care, family child care, or extended day care. Please see application for details. Deadline is Friday, May 6, 2022
- Data Privacy 2022 scholarship - The deadline to apply is April 15, 2022
- Rotary Club of Fall River scholarship- The deadline is April 29, 2022.
- The Greater Southeastern Massachusetts Labor Council Scholarship- Deadline to apply is April 22, 2022. Please see link for qualifying details.
- 2022 MULTICULTURAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP AWARD- Must be bicultural and/or bilingual and pursuing a career in the health care profession in college. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
- William J Wolfe Scholarship 2022 Applicants must have received services from the MA or RI Key Program, Inc., or a State youth agency (MA Department of Children and Families or RI Department of Children, Youth and Familes). Please see the attached application for requirements; deadline is May 20, 2022.
- 2022 Somerset Dems Scholarship- Must be a Somerset resident to apply; deadline is April 29, 2022.
- Matt T. Benoit scholarship application 2022- Click the link to print and complete the application and view details to apply. The deadline is May 1, 2022.
- Scholarships with deadlines from March 31st through June 30th 2022- click the link to review the criteria and deadlines for various scholarships.
- Mike Rowe "respect the work" scholarship- Click the link for application details. The deadline is April 14, 2022.
- Circkled "No Sweat" Scholarship- Deadline is March 31, 2022.
- 2022 Prima CARE Scholarship Foundation Application- For students pursuing a degree in a medical field or have a parent working in a medical field. See details in the link to apply; deadline is April 30, 2022.
- Angels Anonymous Scholarship- Applicant must complete 25 hours of community service/volunteer hours with Angels Anonymous (hours may be completed after the application deadline, if awarded,. scholarship will be paid once hours are complete). See application for more requirements. Deadline to apply is March 31, 2022.
- Rockland Trust Scholarship- Must have a minimum GPA of a 2.5; deadline to apply is March 29, 2022.
- Fall River Municipal Credit Union Scholarship- The applicant must be an active member of the FR Municipal Credit Union; deadline to apply is March 14, 2022.
- Prince Henry Society of Mass, Inc. Scholarship- See link for required materials to apply and application; due by April 1, 2022.
- Fall River ELKS Scholarship- Must be related to an Elks #118 member in good standing- see scholarship site for more details. The deadline is April 15, 2022.
- SouthCoast Community Foundation Scholarship- Multiple scholarships available, some with deadlines of March 31st and others vary. Click the link to sign up for an account and to apply.
- Rotary Club of Fall River Scholarship- Deadline is Friday, April 29, 2022 to apply.
- Women in Auto Care Scholarship- Students accepted to a two or four-year college in the field of study focusing on automotive technology with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Deadline is May 31, 2022.
- Blue Streak Better Then, Better Now scholarship- For students accepted to a two-or four year college in a field of study focusing on automotive technology. Deadline is May 31,2022, see link to apply.
- Lions Club of Fall River Scholarship- Must be a Fall River resident with a minimum 3.0 GPA to apply. Deadline is April 1, 2022. Please click the link for details to apply.
- Westport Lions Club Scholarship 2022- Applicants must be a Westport resident and are awarded on merit and financial need. Return to the guidance office by April 25, 2022.
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz Scholarship 2022 Deadline to apply is April 1, 2022. You must return the application and essay to the Diman guidance office.
- ASM Trade School Scholarship- Use the scholarship to attend a trade school or purchase tools for the trade. Deadline to apply is April 1, 2022.
- Scholarships with deadlines from February 28th through May 31, 2022- Various scholarships- Apply Today!
- Westport Art Group scholarship- Must be a Westport resident OR have a grandparent or parent that is a Westport Art Group member. Please click the link for requirements. You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to them. Deadline to apply is April 15, 2022.
- Student various scholarships from Study.com- multiple scholarships available with deadlines of May 1, 2022.
- George Coleman Scholarship- $2,000 scholarship to a student applying to a NEACRAO college, deadline is March 1, 2022.
- Fallen Officers Memorial Scholarship 2022- Please click to view eligibility criteria. Return to the guidance office by April 22, 2022.
- The Rebekah Assembly of Massachusetts scholarship- All applications and supporting documents must be postmarked by March 30, 2022. See application for requirements.
- Somerset Federal Credit Union for members- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Somerset Federal Credit Union. Applications must be dropped off at the Credit Union lobby located at 740 County Street in Somerset no later than April 8, 2022.
- Bridging the Dream Scholarship- Application deadline is February 28, 2022. Click the link for more details.
- Somerset Federal Credit Union Scholarship- See details on the application. Deadline to apply is May 5, 2022. Must return the application in person to Somerset Federal Credit union or postmarked by May 5, 2022.
- Student View Scholarship Program- Click the link to apply; deadline is April 23, 2022.
- Feast of the Blessed Sacrament Scholarship- Graduating seniors attending a two or four year college are eligible to apply by April 1, 2022. Click the link for the application to be completed online.
- JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIP: Scholarship application details. https://scholars.horatioalger.org/ MUST BE A CURRENT JUNIOR TO QUALIFY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP. Deadline is March 15, 2022.
- Mark Bavis Scholarship 2022- This is a need based scholarship not based on academically based. The committee is looking for exceptional leaders with proven leadership in their school and more serious consideration to the applicants who have made efforts to make a difference in their communities. Deadline is April 15, 2022.
- January 2022 scholarships- January 31st-May 1, 2022 deadlines, click the link for scholarships and details.
- Bring Back The Trades (New England) Bring Back The Trades awards one scholarship every month. Applicants must be a senior in High school or enrolled into an accredited program pursuing a post-secondary education to acquire skilled training in the trades industry through an accredited program or a state/federally approved training facility.
Apply by: Applicants must submit an essay by the monthly deadline to be considered.
- DeWALT Trades Scholarship (National) Stanley Black & Decker has established the DEWALT Trades Scholarship to assist individuals attending a two-year college or vocational-technical school who are pursuing a trade degree/certificate in an industry aligned with the Stanley Black & Decker Trade Goals – including but are not limited to Construction, Industrial, Motor/Power Sector, Mechanics, and Technology.
- Brian S. Bentley Leaders Scholarship (MA) is an educational/career start-up scholarship made possible by the generous contributions of Brian S. Bentley. The scholarship, given to recognize a student member of SkillsUSA Massachusetts who has distinguished themselves as a CTE student and through their leadership and community service activities, as an active member of SkillsUSA in Massachusetts. The winner(s) will be announced and awarded at the SkillsUSA Massachusetts State Leadership & Skills Conference. To check your eligibility and apply, download the application HERE
Apply by: April 1, 2022.
- Jannine Baker Legacy Awards (MA) are educational scholarships supported by SkillsUSA Massachusetts and our partners given to recognize student members of SkillsUSA Massachusetts who have distinguished themselves both academically and through their leadership and community service activities. The winners will be announced and presented at the Awards Session of the SkillsUSA Massachusetts State Leader-ship & Skills Conference. To check your eligibility and apply, download the application HERE
Apply by: April 1, 2022
- Club Madeirense Vocational Award (MA) This award gives vocational bound seniors an opportunity to be granted assistance in their chosen career. One of the three categories is available to students of Portuguese descent.
Apply by: April 1, 2022
- Scholarships deadlines from December 31, 2021 through March 1, 2022
- Southcoast Health Ambassadors scholarship- Offering 5 $1,000.00 scholarships to high ranking senior students furthering their education in healthcare (any area related to the medical field). Must return documents by March 1, 2022. Please see link for details on where to return the application.
- Various Scholarships deadlines from Dec.17th through Feb. 28, 2022- Click on the link for more details and applications.
- The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc.- Must have a 3.0 GPA and should be involved in community service and have a history of part-time employment. Also must have financial need. Deadline is May 2, 2022 with an early response deadline of April 4, 2022.
- Dollars for Scholars online application 2021- Scholarship application October 1st 2021 through May 31, 2022.
- Across Cultures Scholarship- Open to all students. No essay. Deadline April 11, 2022
- Marine Corps League Scholarship- Must be pursing full time undergraduate or technical training full time. Applicant must be a child, grandchild, great-grandchild or stepchild of a veteran. The veteran must supply a copy of their DD 214 with the application. Deadline April 1, 2022. Please bring completed applications with the DD 214 form to the guidance office by the deadline.
- Free scholarship search- Free scholarship and financial aid platform with thousands of personalized matched scholarships.
- Apply for exclusive scholarships in minutes
- Large scholarship match database
- College Board Scholarship search
- Zippia scholarships- National scholarship listings with various deadlines
- Conquer your exam (MA scholarships)
- Diman's Scholarship Listing - Maintained by our Guidance Department
- AFL-CIO Scholarship
- Cappex - Search engine of colleges and scholarships.
- Careers and Colleges - Free scholarship search of more than 1.7 million scholarships.
- Career One Stop - Scholarship search database of more than 5,000 scholarships.
- CollegeAnswer.com - Provided by Sallie Mae.
- College Board Scholarships & Aid - Includes information on where the college scholarships are, how to apply, and a search engine.
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid - Free college scholarship and financial aid searches.
- CollegeData.com - Provides assistance for applying for college admission, selecting a college, scholarship search engine, and cost calculator.
- CollegeScholarships.com - Includes a list of currently-open scholarships, as well as a free online searchable database.
- CollegeScholarships.org - Allows students and counselors to browse scholarships by category.
- Community Foundation of Southeastern Mass
- Fastaid Free Scholarship Search - The largest and oldest privatge-sector scholarship database.
- Fast Web - Find college financial aid, conduct a scholarship search with our scholarship search engine, and get the money you need to pay for college at FastWeb.
- Foundation, Inc. - For welding students.
- Henry David Thoreau Scholarship - For students who intend to pursue coursework directly related to the environment.
- www.localstudentfunding.org - Search for additional financial aid for all areas of higher education
- Massachusetts AFL-CIO - Over $1 million available.
- MeritAid - Now there's an easy way to find the more than $11 billion available in merit-based scholarships from colleges across the U.S. Student privacy is always protected.
- Mexican American Legal Defense And Education Fund - Extensive list of scholarships that may not inquire about immigration status or require a valid Social Security Number.
- Northeastern University Torch Scholars
- Peterson's Pay for School - Provides a free searchable scholarship and grant database.
- Scholarship America - Provides information on currently-open scholarships based on their availability to the public or special-interest groups.
- Scholarships.com - Students can search for state, local, and national scholarships
- School Soup - Search the world's largest scholarship database to find scholarships, apply for student loans, check our college bookstore to find the cheapest prices
- https://scholars.horatioalger.org/horatio-alger-scholarship-applications/- Offers multiple scholarships to students pursuing career and technical education as well as undergraduate degrees
- https://www.thedream.us/scholarships/ - For highly motivated DREAMers who want nothing more than to get a college education but are unable to afford the cost. They have no access to federal aid, limited access to state aid, and they sometimes face paying out-of-state tuition.