|PLEASE NOTE: Due to the blizzard, we have the following cancellations.
Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School
|Marta Montleon, Superintendent-Director
Brian S. Bentley, Assistant Superintendent-Director/Principal
|251 Stonehaven Road
Fall River, Massachusetts 02723
|TO:||All Faculty & Staff|
|FROM:||Brian S. Bentley, Assistant Superintendent-Director/Principal|
|SUBJECT:||Employee Accident Form and OSHA Information|
- Should you have an accident at work, please click on the link below and fill out the form completely. Submit the accident form to the Assistant Superintendent-Director/Principal as soon as possible, but in all circumstances no later than 24 (twenty-four) hours after the accident.
- You have the right to notify employer or OSHA about workplace hazards. You may ask OSHA to keep you name confidential.
- You have the right to request an OSHA inspection if you believe that there are unsafe an unhealthful conditions in your workplace. You or your representative may participate in the inspection.
- You can file a complaint with OSHA within 30 days of discrimination by your employer for making safety and health complaints or for exercising your rights under the OSHA Act.
- You have a right to see OSHA citations issued to your employer. Your employer must post the citations at or near the place of alleged violation.
- Your employer must correct workplace hazards by the date indicated on the citations and must certify that these hazards have been reduced or eliminated.
- You have the right to copies of your medical record or records of your exposure to toxic and harmful substances or conditions.
- Your employer must post this notice in work place.