|NOTICE: Diman is closed today, Friday 2/5, due to the weather. All activities are cancelled, with the spaghetti dinner postponed to Friday, March 4. All Saturday activities, including Saturday school, will occur.|
Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School
|Marta Montleon, Superintendent-Director
Brian S. Bentley, Assistant Superintendent-Director/Principal
|251 Stonehaven Road
Fall River, Massachusetts 02723
- SALUTE THE FLAG FOLLOWED BY A MOMENT OF SILENCE
- NOTICES READ OVER SCHOOL INTERCOM
- TAKE ATTENDANCE USING THE I-PASS SYSTEM
- Substitute Teachers will use a PAPER Attendance System
- If a student arrives to your first period class or shop after the 7:45 a.m. bell, he/she WILL NOT be admitted without a “late admit slip” from the Dean of Students’ Office. If he/she does not have one, send him/her for it. THIS IS MANDATORY!
- Any student who is absent from school must report to the Dean of Students office to obtain an “admit” slip when he/she returns to school. No student who has been absent from school is to be admitted to class without an ADMIT SLIP from the office.
- All 1st period teachers are to review the previous day’s attendance sheet for students who were absent. Any student who was absent and is now present without a “PLEASE ADMIT SLIP” is to be sent to the Dean of Students’ Office immediately to obtain a slip.