Please download the registration packet here
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS
All ATHLETES: Please be reminded that you are required to update your head injuries/concussion and medical history each season on the form provided in this packet.
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received. All physicals must be turned into the Athletic Director’s or Athletic Trainer’s office prior to the start of the season.
COMPLETE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE: The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) complete the concussion course. During registration you will be asked to sign off that you have completed one of these courses.
Dear Diman Regional Voc. H.S. Athletes and Families,
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through a partner company, FamilyID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Previous medical history information
- Doctor information
- Health Insurance Information
** PLEASE NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN OF STUDENT ATHLETE.**
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form.
- Complete your registration and you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registrations.